Articles on this Page
- 08/02/13--13:34: _Who Else Wants Grea...
- 08/03/13--07:54: _My Purse-onality fo...
- 08/05/13--11:54: _Denim & Co. Blog Ch...
- 08/05/13--13:08: _PM Style, Obsessed ...
- 08/05/13--14:09: _What's Your Favorit...
- 08/05/13--19:33: _My Day with Dr. Gross
- 08/06/13--10:14: _KitchenAid Color Yo...
- 08/06/13--10:19: _Mom’s Sanity is Goo...
- 08/06/13--12:54: _Bruschetta Zucchini...
- 08/07/13--10:10: _Check out My Secret...
- 08/07/13--10:23: _Beach Bound, Baby!
- 08/07/13--12:46: _Walk On The Wild Si...
- 08/07/13--14:02: _Texture Fest! Textu...
- 08/08/13--06:24: _And the Winner is …...
- 08/08/13--08:02: _Cobalt Crush
- 08/08/13--08:08: _Need Help With Your...
- 08/08/13--13:00: _Style On Q - Colorf...
- 08/09/13--08:37: _The Wishful Dish – ...
- 08/09/13--10:43: _Blog Chat with Liam...
- 08/09/13--11:21: _Purse-onlality with...
- 08/02/13--13:34: Who Else Wants Great Fall Fashions?
- 08/03/13--07:54: My Purse-onality for my fashion obsessed life!
- 08/05/13--14:09: What's Your Favorite Quick Bread Recipe? Banana Nut? Pumpkin?
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups zucchini, grated
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the rack in the middle of the oven. Lightly grease an 8" x 4" nonstick loaf pan. Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
- Fit a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, and then mix (on medium speed) the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well-combined. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix, on low speed, until well-combined.
- Fold the grated zucchini and chocolate chips into the mixture using a rubber spatula. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55–65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow the loaf to cool in the pan over a cooling rack for about 20 minutes, then remove the loaf.
- 08/05/13--19:33: My Day with Dr. Gross
- 08/06/13--10:14: KitchenAid Color Your Kitchen Pinterest Official Rules
Participants further agree not to damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- 08/06/13--10:19: Mom’s Sanity is Good for Everyone
- 08/06/13--12:54: Bruschetta Zucchini Crisps
- 08/07/13--10:10: Check out My Secret Beauty Weapon!
- 08/07/13--10:23: Beach Bound, Baby!
- 08/08/13--06:24: And the Winner is …….....Malachite!!!
- 08/08/13--08:02: Cobalt Crush
- 08/08/13--08:08: Need Help With Your Next Camera Purchase?
- 08/08/13--13:00: Style On Q - Colorful Handbags!
- 08/09/13--08:37: The Wishful Dish – Franks And Beans!
- 08/09/13--11:21: Purse-onlality with a little edge & elevation
The heat of summer may still be upon us, but the call of fall fashion is loud and clear. Just about the time we start to tire of shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops -- along comes the preview of the rich and exciting things we’ll be wearing for fall.
We’ll spend 48 hours this weekend on QVC bringing you the latest trends, hottest styles, and best values in Fall Fashions. I don’t know about you, but there’s something kind of fun about wearing my flip-flops while shopping for boots!
Here I am with Women With Control's Renee Greenstein with and a “photo bombing” Jayne Brown! This was the first time I was ever "photo bombed"! In fact, I just recently learned what the term meant! Too funny!
Renee will have a little spotlight tomorrow as she teaches us all about the "Wardrobe Warrior".
Happy Fashion Days and I’ll see you tomorrow morning!
What fall trends are you most excited about?
Printed Tops and Bottoms
Boots and Booties
Leather and Suede
Rich Wines and Deep Green
For the past few weeks at the Q the hosts have been showing their purse-onality. This week it's my turn and I'm pumped. I chose the Aimee K. bag we went shopping for on Inspired Style! The shape, the detail, and the quality all caught my eye and I love what it does to a basic outfit.
Day two of Purse-onality! A pic of me earlier on my way out to dinner. Even with a hat and a more laid-back outfit the Aimee K bag is working:)
Day 3 of Purse-onality!! Arrived to work rocking my Aimee K. Feels like she (as in the handbag) is encouraging me to play with my looks more. Grant it I'm stuck in my denim vest, but other than that I'm exploring more:)
Day 4 of Purse-onality!! I just came home from a lovely dinner at my neighbor's, she made lobster, yum! Now I'm headed out the door with clothes, my work binder, shoes, makeup, and of course my Aimee K!
Last day of Purse-onality! From rolling up into work without makeup and in sweats, to getting all dolled up for the LRS show.
This purse makes me feel so fashionable when I carry it. I love to take it to work because it fits all my belongings that I can't live without. It looks best with the long strap left on because it is beautiful leather. Overall, this purse fits into my fashion obsessed life because it works with all outfits and that is my purse-onality:)
You can shop my bag by click here: Halley Satchel
It’s Heather from the design team. I can’t believe it is August already! I hope everyone had a great month. I am getting ready to welcome baby #3 any day now, so my friend and fellow design team member (that everyone knows & loves), Gary, will be chatting with you today during the show about any questions or comments you have. If you have questions about any of the items in the show or just want to chat about Denim & Co. fashion, ask away! Gary is an expert!! He’ll be back for the next few months during the 11 AM show on the first Tuesday of the month in my absence. I look forward to chatting with everyone again when I am back, and I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer!!
Hello Denim Diva’s….Gary here and really happy to be chatting with you today. Please send me all your comments and suggestions. PS. We are all very happy for Heather and wish her all the best…hopefully we can post some baby pictures later in the month!
In today’s show we have a long time customer favorite, the Stretch Boot Cut Leggings, available in all lengths! They are a great must-have staple! How do you wear your leggings? Maybe with a fun animal print tunic or a French terry V-neck tunic….. What colors have you already been loving, and what new colors are you looking for the upcoming fall season?
Talk to you soon!
Hello PM Stylers! How was your Fashion was packed weekend?! I don’t know about you, but I. Stocked. Up. It all started on Saturday morning when I got to work about 11:50PM in anticipation of Lori Goldstein’s Cotton Cashmere Sweater A234534. I was getting my cards together for my upcoming shows around 12:05AM when I heard that something was already last call…. What?! Was I going to miss it?! I immediately grabbed my QVC app and dialed in for three sweaters, Oatmeal, Wineberry, and Black. It didn’t stop there… Layers everywhere! I got new LOGO Layers A234496 in Pearl and Wineberry. I don’t know about you, but I would like to think I’d like to think I got a fully stocked LOGO wardrobe for fall.
Of course my fall shopping didn’t end there… I got the party started by picking up a new, serious handbag from my friend Aimee Kestenberg and because I love it so much, I talked the QVC social team into letting me do the next Purse-onality! Here’s a little preview of this gorgeous bag… http://qvc.co/Aimee-Tote
To me, this bag has a very high end, editorial look to it. It wouldn’t matter what I decided to wear, this bag does all of the work for me, and makes me look and feel like a fashion authority. I love a good attitude adjustment with a great piece of fashion or an accessory.
I’ll put it out there- I think we’ve all got a piece or two of Laura’s collection in our makeup bag. How could we not? She makes high end makeup easy to use and most importantly she delivers results. Case in point, my Beauty Obsession.
Personally- This is going to be my travel makeup kit…. And by travel I mean just constantly with me in purse ;-). Why take the whole kitten caboodle when you can have all of your essentials in one place? I’ll be honest- on my natural days, “Natural” includes foundation, blush, and bronzer. So that’s why I love Laura- she gives us the best of what we’re already using.
Why baked? It looks so natural. Do you ever notice people who wear makeup and you can tell they wear makeup? That’s because the colors they are using, whether foundation, bronzer, and/or eye shadow are all one color. When you use anything by LG it’s baked into a tonal swirl of perfection. Our skin is not all one color so why should our makeup be? When you start to apply this kit, you will notice there is little to no blending. You will notice that your face has full coverage yet its natural looking. Check out my Before and After.
PS the only extras I used were mascara, eyebrowns, and Lauras Portofino brightener.
This week on PMS we’re got brand new items from Nicole Richie (which I’ll be wearing!) and Marc Bouwer. Check out a sneak peak of these two items here.
What are you most excited about for fall fashion? For me… I think I might be leading towards all of the cute bootie- but who knows. It’s still early!
I hope you all have a wonderful week- I know I will… I’ll be hanging with my Dad for most of it. See you tonight on PMS!
I have a case of the “Mondays” today. I’ve had my coffee—and another cup to spare—but I’m just sleepy today! Maybe if I get find my apron and put a little dancing music on, I’ll wake up. Now, what to make…what to make…oh, yes. How about Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread!
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
This recipe is prepared with the KitchenAid Pro Bowl Lift Stand Mixer (K39833).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
That’s Wednesday’s recipe on ITKWD foodies and I can’t wait to see what you think. I’m always amazed at how moist and flavorful zucchini bread is and this recipe is just terrific.
If you’re lucky enough to have your own backyard garden, I’ll bet your zucchinis—and all those summer veggies—are ready to be harvested. But before you head out there and start picking, I’ve got someone for you to meet. Here’s Farming Consultant Sebastian Kretschmer. We’ve got a beautiful little garden here at QVC and we’ve got Sebastian to thank for it.
You can find that video on YouTube anytime you need it. And remember…you can follow my playlist on YouTube and get how-to tips on everything from picking ripe cantaloupe to grilling veggies. Here's that trusty Social Studies blog to walk you through subscribing.
Let’s go back to today’s recipe for your blog question. What’s your favorite quick bread recipe? Do you like banana nut? Maybe pumpkin bread? Or, do you tend to crave a heartier beer bread? I’ve never met a bread I didn’t like…nor a topping I won’t slather on top! As always we’ll read some of your responses on air this Wednesday night. And don’t forget…we’ve got a 24-hour cooking event day coming up this Wednesday: Your Fall Kitchen. I'll see you at our normal start time—8pm ET. Then, we're on till Midnight. Better make some coffee!
Keep it flavorful!
P.S. I almost forgot…details about where to get the tickets for our live show in Ypsilanti are coming this Wednesday night. We’re taking the whole show out to Michigan on August 25th and I’d for you to join us. Don’t miss the announcement!
Before you searching always remember to change your IP adress to not be followed!
PROTECT YOURSELF & SUPPORT US! Purchase a VPN Today!
I recently had the privilege of befriending his wife, but long before, I was a fan of Dr. Dennis Gross himself! Lucky me, my team and I took a trip to his Upper East Side practice to learn his tips, tricks, secrets and solutions. As a practicing dermatologist, Dr. Gross sees patients every day, advising them on how to keep their skin looking its best in the present and in the future.
Here, you can get a glimpse at our day with the expert…
Want to get to know Dr. Gross even better? I bet you didn’t know…
Now, get your anti-aging on, and check out some of my favorite products (Alpha Beta Peel included!)
QVC, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is sponsoring the KitchenAid Color Your Kitchen Pinterest Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island, who are 18 years or older as of date of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor and their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings and spouses) and their same household members are not eligible. Void outside of the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. Void in Rhode Island and Puerto Rico. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, online via http://pinterest.com/qvc (“Website”) or by mail. To enter the Sweepstakes by mail, send your name, address, and daytime telephone number on a standard 4 inch by 6 inch postcard addressed to KitchenAid Color Your Kitchen Pinterest Sweepstakes-- Studio Park Mail Code 201, West Chester, PA 19380 (“Mail Entry”). To enter the Sweepstakes online, complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Sign into your Pinterest.com account athttp://pinterest.com. If you do not have a Pinterest account, visit http://pinterest.com to request an invitation to register for a free account. There may be a waiting period in between when you request membership and when you are issued an invitation.
Step 2 – Follow QVC on Pinterest by navigating to http://pinterest.com/qvc and click the “Follow All” button at the top of the page (assuming that you are not following QVC on Pinterest already).
Step 3 – Pin the image from the KitchenAid Color Your Kitchen Board and include the hashtag #ColorYourKitchen.
Step 4 – Go to https://www.facebook.com/QVC/app_346997318760251
and complete the online entry form by providing QVC with your email address and the state that you live in (“Online Entry”). To complete the Online Entry, check the box indicating that you have read and agree to the Official Rules and click submit.
By completing the Online Entry or submitting a Mail Entry, you are signifying that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules.
Only images pinned from KitchenAid Color Your Kitchen Pinterest Board are eligible for purposes of this Sweepstakes; images pinned from other boards, websites or sources are not eligible for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) entry per person during the entry period either by Mail or Online. Any person who attempts to participate with entries in excess of these entry limitations will be disqualified. Any other attempted form of Sweepstakes entry is void. Any person who attempts to participate under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter in excess of this entry limitation will be disqualified; use of programmed, automated or like means of entry is prohibited. All duplicate entries will be discarded. Use of multiple email addresses or Pinterest accounts by the same individual to enter is prohibited and such multiple entries shall be voided. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Pinterest account of the entry, which the entrant will have the obligation to establish. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation inability to access QVC’s or the entrant’s Pinterest board, or entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet or website failures and disruptions, and Internet service provider problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. No entries may be effected on behalf of someone else. All Mail Entries are the non-returnable property of Sponsor. All eligible entries carry an equal chance of winning.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 7, 2013, and ends 11:59:59 pm ET on August 14, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Online Entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 pm ET on August 14, 2013. All Mail Entries must be postmarked by August 14, 2013 and received by August 16, 2013.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION: Fourteen (14) Winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries and will occur on or about August 16, 2013. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the random drawing. The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. Winning entries are subject to validation.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor or a representative of Sponsor shall contact Potential Winners by email on or about August 16, 2013. Potential Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where legal) an affidavit of publicity prior to receiving the prize. Potential Winners will have forty-eight hours from the time he/she is contacted to respond and accept the prize. Noncompliance with the time period described above will result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Potential Winners may be required to present proof of identification prior to claiming prize. Acceptance of any prize shall require acceptance of the terms of these Official Rules and shall grant Sponsor the right to use Winners’ first name, last name and city and state of residence for any publicity associated with this Sweepstakes.
6. PRIZES: Fourteen (14) Winners will each receive a KitchenAid 721 series 7 speed Linear LED Display Hand Mixer w/ Attachments & Bag (K39602). Total Estimated Value of One (1) Prize: $69.99. Total Estimated Value of All Fourteen (14) Prizes Combined: $979.86
If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize he/she will be disqualified and the prize forfeited; and, in such event, an alternate Winner shall be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. Prize cannot be substituted or transferred by Winner. If a Prize must be forfeited, Winner will not be given the cash value of the prize. Prize Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not expressly included. All taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Winner and/or parent or legal guardian may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099, Form W-9, or the equivalent for all prizes valued at $600 or greater, or for any prize as to which Sponsor, in their sole discretion, believes it is warranted. Prize provided by QVC, Inc.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. “Released Parties” (as defined in Rule 8) are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Pinterest service that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, restrictions or conditions on Sponsor's ability to use the service for the Sweepstakes) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor. Released Parties are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions beyond their control, or for technical failures of any kind beyond their control, including but not limited to electronic malfunction, programming errors or failures, or damage or failure of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, as solely determined by Sponsor, including, but not limited to, by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures or any other problems beyond Sponsor's control that can corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or disqualify any individual who tampers with (or attempts to tamper with) the registration process/operation of the Sweepstakes. In any such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Sweepstakes and make the Sweepstakes prize available to be won in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of cancellation/termination/ modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. Tampering (as referenced above) includes but is not limited to use of any unauthorized apparatus (be it hardware, software or otherwise) to participate in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to (or any problems or technical malfunctions of) any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, hardware, software, failure of any email, Board or Pin to be received/properly recorded on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Website, or any combination thereof. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes or the Website. Further, Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
8. CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating, participants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies , and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, loss or damage to person(s) or property arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize. By accepting the prize, Winner authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter discovered, world wide, including on the World Wide Web and Internet, in perpetuity, at any time or times, in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material relating to this Sweepstakes or on a Winner's List (if applicable) without additional compensation or notice, review or approval (unless prohibited by law). Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
9. DISPUTES: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize, or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes (if any) but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of Philadelphia, County of Philadelphia.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to KitchenAid Color Your Kitchen Pinterest Sweepstakes QVC Studio Park Mail Code 201, West Chester, PA 19380 or email, email@example.com.
I am going to skip a recipe this week and tell you three things I have done recently to TRY to make my life a little less hectic with a 2 year old and an 8 month old.
Organize and Save:
I am not a very organized person but when I have the time, I do go a tad overboard. This is an idea I had that made me so proud of myself. (I really thought this was genius! J) How many times are you at the grocery store with a recipe and you wrote down all of the ingredients but you didn’t have time to check your spices? Your standing in the isle thinking “Do I have parsley?” But you aren’t 100% sure so you buy it and sure enough- you wind up with 5 parsleys! (Is it just me? This happens a lot!) Ok, so first- I cleaned out my spice cabinet -that was cleansing and eye opening. I’m pretty sure I had spices from the early 90’s in there. Then, I took inventory and typed it up (in alphabetical order.) I taped it to the spice cabinet drawer to make checking ingredients before I go to the store easy. And if I forgot to do that… no worries! I have a picture of it on my phone! Tada! OOooh the simple things!!!
Keep on Track:
This idea isn’t as brilliant, but it helps. I try to map out my meals for the week and write them up so I don’t forget during the “Mommy, Mommmy, Mommmmmmy I’m hungry!!! witching hour at home. It keeps us on track from both a sanity and budget standpoint. All my meals have 2 sides: a starch and a veggie, but my chalkboard isn’t big enough to capture that. This also helps because no one will ask me “What’s for dinner?”
Lastly, I now have a new way of avoiding giving my son junk food out of desperation while I am being tormented as I’m trying to make dinner. Telling a hungry two year old that patience is a virtue is just not an option. So, before I boil a pot of water or preheat the oven- the very first thing I do is fill up a plate with fresh veggies (carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers) so he can feel free to nibble away while I get dinner prepared. I have no guilt, he gets fed well (and has no other option so he will eat it)… life is good!
Have a great weekend everyone- squeeze those kids!
Hello Fellow Foodies!
I hope you all are enjoying your summers and with that—your summer garden vegetables!
Growing up, my family always had a garden. Eating wholesome meals with fresh foods (no preservatives, additives, etc.) was something my father always stressed to my sister and me. Needless to say, this month’s theme of “From the Garden to the Table” was right up my alley! I figured, what better way to celebrate than by preparing a delicious summer appetizer, full of fresh veggies.
To begin, I raided our garden…
(image 1) (image 2)
Here is everything you will need:
I large zucchini (mine was XXL, so I used half)
1 Tbsp salt
Olive oil to drizzle
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
A dash of Italian seasoning (optional)
Pepper to taste
4 small-medium tomatoes
1/2 sweet onion
1 Tbsp fresh oregano
2 tsp fresh parsley
1 tsp fresh basil
1 small package of fresh mozzarella
Total Time: approx 50 min
(image 4) (image 5)
1. After you have pre-heated the oven to 450 degrees, slice the zucchini into ¼ inch thick rounds. Since my zucchini was so large, I only sliced half—which was 12 rounds.
2. Salt the zucchini rounds to get out any excess moisture. If your zucchini is very moist, you may want to let it sit in the salt for 20 minutes prior to preparing.
(image 6) (image 7)
3. Combine the panko and Parmesan in a bowl and toss with hands. I used both shredded and grated Parmesan to get a nice mixture of textures. Then I added a dash of pepper and sodium-free Italian seasoning.
(image 8) (image 9)
4. After brushing the zucchini rounds with olive oil, toss them in the Parmesan-panko mixture. Once they are all coated, top with the extra mixture and place in the oven to bake (25 min).
While the zucchini crisps are baking, make the bruschetta topping.
(image 10) (image 11)
5. Dice the tomatoes and half of the onion and place in a bowl.
6. Chop the parsley, basil and oregano and add to mixture.
*Tip for chopping oregano: Pluck or slide leaves off of the stem before chopping—the stems are very hard and not pleasant to chew.
*Note: If the mixture seems too watery from the tomato juices, use a flour sifter to strain the excess liquid. You don’t want it to be too wet or it will make your zucchini crisps soggy.
7. Now that the bruschetta topping is ready, it’s time to slice the fresh mozzarella. I chose to use the kind that rolls out into a sheet so that it was easy to cut and in nice thin slices (as not to overwhelm the dish).
(image 13) (image 14)
Once those beautiful golden crisps come out of the oven they should look something like this…
(image 15) (image 16) (image 17)
8. Top the zucchini crisps with a spoonful of bruschetta and a slice of fresh mozzarella. I like to put the mozzarella on the top because its not only out-of-this-world delicious, but it also helps hold all the tiny pieces of the bruschetta onto the crisp.
9. Finally, pop the crisps back into the oven so that the cheese melts (approx. 5 min) and ENJOY!
From my garden to yours, happy August, Foodies!
Please don’t forget to share with us how you prepare your favorite garden goodies!
Before you searching always remember to change your IP adress to not be followed!
PROTECT YOURSELF & SUPPORT US! Purchase a VPN Today!
The Jersey Shore (the actual shore, not the TV "reality" show tarnishing its reputation) calls to me every weekend. Just thinking about the magical portal that purges me of my stress is enough to carry me through a draining work week with a smile. My neighbors make my time much more enjoyable with continuous laughter, good-natured antics and carefree fun. We spend most days on the beach sitting in a circle of colorful beach umbrellas with a large flag reading "No Shoes Nation" as a beacon to our friends. Nothing goes without commentary. We explore features and functions of every item we bring: the merits and drawbacks of low beach chairs; metal or plastic umbrella anchors; country music or pop.
My beach bag is full of things that have garnered much attention and resulted in immediate iPhone purchases from within the circle. We all own a water resistant Braven wireless speaker but with unique colors to match our personal flair. There are several anti-gravity chairs, despite the weight of bringing them to the beach. My Halo charger has not gone unnoticed nor has the collapsible bucket I use as a trash receptacle. It happens to be the same lime green as my speaker and umbrella, cause even on the beach, I have to accessorize appropriately.
I spend every weekend in flip flops, but after my first few weekends, I found that I was in pain. I have bad knees and apparently it follows that my feet will be in as bad a shape without support. Two summers ago, I fought against the stigma of "old lady shoes" and bought a pair of Orthaheels. I have never looked back and now have three pairs. It has not gotten in the way of my summer style in the least! These are my favs!
Aside from half of the QVC product catalog, I also bring plenty of snacks, beverages and my iPhone. As a self-proclaimed tech geek, I shamefully confess to the use of a Ziploc baggie to keep my phone safe from the elements. I do actually have a waterproof pouch purchased online that I can take into the water, but I found that my phone overheated in there unless I was actually in the chilly ocean and I can't get the Halo charger into it when it needs to charge, so I am back to the low-tech baggies. This past weekend, we went to the water park and my husband stuffed a baggy with the key fob to my minvan in his pocket. A word of advice, do not do this. I am now awaiting a replacement key which will have to be programmed at a substantial cost. Sigh. I guess I got a bit overconfident there.
Occasionally, I bring my iPad to the beach. It is difficult to read with the glare, but there are times I feel the need to shop while I relax. I bought actual covers for it to keep it protected from the sand, although I did briefly consider a Ziploc bag -- iPad size. I chose chef sleeves that are really meant for kitchen use. Since this does not provide much protection, I keep it in a case that harkens back to the 80's with a (albeit smaller) Trapper-Keeper look to it. I love my cover, so mock away! I paid way too much for mine, but you can find all sorts of ranges of price on these great cases.
The beach cart is an essential item when you walk everyday to the beach and have kids. I really wish QVC sold them so I could get an employee discount, but after several lower cost and less functional alternatives, we invested in a cart with balloon wheels. We load it up with sand toys, boogie boards, a cooler and the heavy Bliss Hammocks Anti-Gravity chairs.
OK, I feel the need to explain why the chairs do not match my color scheme for the beach. These chairs were originally intended to go in the backyard where orange is the color of choice, but they are far too comfy to just use occasionally. It really does bother me that they do not match and if anyone from Bliss Hammocks wants to swap them out in a lime green for me, please don't hesitate to call!
We bring quit a lot to the beach every day and someday, when the kids are older, I aspire to leave some of the load behind. Speaking of leaving load behind, what I do not bring to the beach is stress, drama and worry. None of these items go with the sand, the sea and the dolphins riding the waves just off shore. I would highly recommend you leave these items at home, especially when traveling with children. :)
Jeanne Bice LOVED getting Quacky, Wacky and WILD! She taught and encouraged us all to follow her lead, and, to help us do so, she made sure we had plenty of beautiful and fun clothing to help bring out the inner animal in us!
Hello everyone – It’s Angel and Patrick here, and we’re sharing our very first-ever co-written blog – so you just know you’re going to have double-the-fun with this one!
Don’t you just love the above picture of Jeanne decked out from head-to-toe in that great animal print?! Jeanne really did love designing many of Quacker Factory’s items with fun animal prints. Sometimes she would use a leopard print, and sometimes it would be a zebra print or some other animal print that was great fun. But whatever she and the design team put together, you just knew that you were going to not only look Quack-Tacular, but you were going to FEEL Quack-Tabulous as well!
But…did you know that the real animal lover in the Bice Family was Lee?! She really LOVED animals and had rescued several and gave them a loving home. We wonder if she helped inspire so many of the animal print items that Jeanne loved so much! Here’s one of our favorite pictures of Jeanne and Lee – look at that BIG grin on Lee’s face!
The other day we were remembering Jeanne and Lee on Jeanne’s birthday, and we thought, ‘Wouldn’t it be fun to go to the Philadelphia Zoo and look at all of the animals so that we could remember the two of them??’ Guess what? That’s exactly what we did! We called up the Design Team and told them to grab their kids so that we could have a “Camp Quacker” day at the zoo in honor of Jeanne and Lee. And, boy, did we have some fun!!
To make the day extra special, we made a stop at the face painting tent to get some special make-up for the occasion. And let us tell you, this make-up was just a LITTLE different than what we wear when you see us on TV!
Here’s Angel getting her beautiful face made up for the day:
Patrick wasn’t too far behind Angel in the makeup chair:
Here we are all made up!! How about this for a transformation?!
Of course, since we had our young friends with us, we made sure they were part of the fun as well! Here we all are taking our own ‘walk on the wild side’! You can tell we were definitely finding our inner animals, just like Jeanne would have wanted us to!
For the FIRST time ever, we have our most popular style of DreamJeannes, the boot cut, with a pull-on waist!! And…if that wasn’t enough, there is a rhinestone animal design on the back pockets! This one will definitely help you walk on the wild side!!
Introducing our Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Boot Cut Pants with Animal Pocket Detail Today’s Special Value for August 8th!
Guess what?! We have two matching items that will complement your new DreamJeannes! You are going to LOVE the matching Quacker Factory T-shirt with Animal Rhinestone Detail (that’s the top Angel is wearing in the above zoo pictures) AND the Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Jacket with Animal Rhinestone Trim. Get ready for a WILD night on the town with our Today’s Special Value!
Make sure to tune in throughout the day – but especially for our TWO 2-hour shows from 3pm - 5pm and from 7pm - 9pm ET because Patrick will be blogging with you live during the shows right here on this blog – and his question of the day is:
Where are you going to go for your first ‘walk on the wild side’ in your new DreamJeannes – AND, which of the following 3 kinds of ‘wild cat’ would you say you are?! Are you a:
You’re one of the strongest, smartest and most opportunistic ‘cats’ in the urban jungle. Your hunting skills come in handy, ‘spotting’ the hottest new fashions and ‘pouncing’ on bargains. You are agile, strong and full of stealth – and you KNOW you are one of the prettiest cats around!
Without a doubt, you are the fastest of all the ‘cats’ – in fact, you are faster than any other land animal. As such, you can dial that phone to QVC faster than anyone else – regardless of the time of day or night! You are so quick when you ‘spot’ your prey, that you NEVER get put on a waitlist! You’re elegant, graceful and one of the hottest looking cats around!
3) Domestic House Cat
You know that your ‘coats’ come in many styles and colors. You love the comfort of shopping at home all snuggled up in your favorite chair. With lightening speed, you can race to the front door in seconds when the QVC delivery person brings your new treats. You’re definitely the purr-fect cat in town!
Let Patrick know during his live blog chats at 3pm and then again at 7pm ET. Whatever you are planning, and whichever ‘cat’ you are, we know you'll be the most fashionable Quacker in the entire animal kingdom!
We’re SO happy that you’re joining us today for one of our favorite Quacker Factory designs that will certainly make you ‘Queen of the Party Jungle’ all season long!
Angel & Patrick
Shop the entire Quacker Factory collection on QVC.com.
Texture is always big in the fall, but this year it’s in overdrive. The good news is that most of us already know what silhouettes we’re comfortable in. Now, just add texture to them and you’re done! It’s much easier than adapting to a new shape of garment. In the summer, you freshen up your favorite dress by finding it in a current print. This fall, freshen up your favorite anything by finding it in a texture.
There’s such an overabundance of it coming into play that it helps me to put it in three categories: exotic, luxe, and biker chic.
Exotic: This is a category that consists of textures that come from nature. This season, a huge influx of exotic textures will be here: croco, snake, fur, and even feathers. It’s a trend that allows you to go extreme or just add a touch to freshen up your look. If you look at what’s in the fashion magazines and the runway collections, it looks more like Mardi Gras. But the wearable version—a touch here and there—is beautiful. And, it adds depth to your fall dressing.
Luxe: This is the trend of status, luxury, and good taste. It includes a wide variety of textures like velvet, suede, silk, sequins, cashmere, tweed, herringbone, plaid, etc. Adding an element of these textures makes anything perfect for this season. For example, the G.I.L.I.(TM) dress with tweed on the front and back is bringing in the richness of tweed for contrast, where years before it would have been simply different solid colors of fabric. Tweed is a texture that’s an easy way to bring in the season. It’s a trend this year, but is timeless in its appeal, so you aren't going to wonder what to do with it next fall.
This is true of most of the "luxe" textures and is one of the reasons they’re the ones in which most of us invest. Texture can be not only something you touch, but something you see. For example, the G.I.L.I.(TM) blouse uses texture in two ways; a silky texture you can feel and a status print of texture you can see. If you're up for adventure, try layering textures. This is definitely the season to do it.
Biker Chic: This is all about leather, chains, studs, etc.--textures that denote an edge. Adding a touch of these textures gives you a look of confidence, strength, and fashion, and always has a "young" feel. The leather jacket is one of the most common ways to bring it into your wardrobe. It’s iconic and bigger than ever this year. Come to think of it, we have a really good one from G.I.L.I.(TM) coming up in next week’s show! Look for anything leather or with leather trim, and don't be afraid to mix in a little "biker.”
One of the best ways to express these three looks is with jewelry. We have a watch this week that’s definitely in the "luxe" category and a necklace that could go in any of the three, depending on how you want to wear it.
There’s something new from IT Cosmetics and a beautiful bag by orYANY. It’s another busy week. I’ve been test driving the pieces for you and I think you're going to love them. By the way, any girls who went to our "Girlfriends Weekend" might remember the bold Bronzo(R) necklace I was wearing the first night. So many of you asked about it. It’s the necklace being offered this Friday. :)
See you Friday at 10pm ET for The Lisa Robertson Show!
It was so much fun having you all decide what new stone to use for my popular ring (J31081). The poll was a great success!
The ring with this new stone, along with all the other favorites, will be on my Taxco Traditions by Dominique Dinouart show August 15th from 6:00 to 8:00 PM with Antonella, yippee!. I loved receiving all your input and comments. Let’s do it again! Any particular stone that you would like to see in any particular design? Let me know!
I am bringing you many new designs including a signed limited edition collar – like a silver ribbon around your neck.
I have always admired opals but never worked with them until now. This ring is available in a choice of Ethiopian opal and purple Mexican opal. This is a first for me but I hope that it is just the beginning of creating new opal pieces!
Many of you have requested more designs with amber and lapis. I am happy to oblige with this new cuff in a choice of amber or lapis.
Since you obviously love malachite, we have introduced it in my customer top rated earring (J267198) which will premiere in the show.
I really hope you have all been enjoying the summer as much as I have! Can’t wait to share some time with you so please join me and Antonella on the 15th!
This month were crushing on cobalt blue! How would you infuse this vibrant color into your life?
Before you searching always remember to change your IP adress to not be followed!
PROTECT YOURSELF & SUPPORT US! Purchase a VPN Today!
My photography story
My passion for photography came from my dad who was a freelance photographer, but it was my mom who helped me get my start. My 1st photoshoot was with my mom’s point and shoot camera when I was only 5 years old. I took a full roll of pictures of my action figures driving my new Tonka trucks. It had been a particularly awesome Christmas that year and I wanted to capture the moment. Even at such a young age, despite the lack of a digital preview to see if any of my pictures were in focus, I caught the photo bug and understood the magic of photography. A few years later, after many more photos of my toys, my mother protected her camera by buying me a camera of my own. I can remember needing to carefully load the camera by pulling the film a little bit out of the film canister to make sure it correctly loaded in the spindle. A classic old school point and shoot film camera. Today my camera bag includes 2 Nikon DSLR cameras, 4 Nikon lenses, 2 Nikon flashes, a small Canon point and shoot, and a dozen memory cards. Even after all these years, and thousands of pictures later, I still like to take pictures of toys
QVC asked me to write the Camera Guy blog (actually I asked and they said yes!)
My friends and family all think of me as the Camera Guy—that person you can go to when you need a recommendation on photography equipment. They trust me because I have developed a wealth of knowledge over the past 20 years shooting weddings, family portraits, sports photography, and at least a million photos of my own family. So I decided to bring my passion to the office and ask QVC if I could write a Camera Guy blog, and they said yes!
So why read this blog?
As the Camera Guy I hope to make this blog helpful! I want to specifically help all the parents out there who, like my mom, enjoy the various electronic gadgets of this modern world but don’t really have the time (or the interest) to read the manual to truly understand how to use it. I can’t replace the manual, but I can review products for those of you who are probably never going to take the time to read the manual from cover to cover as I have for every camera I have ever purchased. Yes, I am the Camera Guy.
I am constantly learning new things about photography and plan to share these tips and tricks with you. If you don’t have a Camera Guy in your family, be sure to post your equipment or photography questions here and I will do my best to get you an answer.
Each blog post I plan to share my experiences shooting with a different camera that is offered at QVC, in an attempt to help you decide if the camera we are offering is right for you. I am purposefully not reading the manual and using the camera for a week to see how much I am able to achieve without studying the manufacturer’s literature. I call this Mommy Rating—a great method to figure out how complicated any electronic item is to use. The Mommy Rating scale is from 1 to 5, 1 being not so good for Mommies and 5 representing the perfect device for the busy mom.
My week with the Samsung Galaxy Camera
Recently QVC let me take the Samsung Galaxy Camera out for a test drive. Like I mentioned earlier, I wanted to test this camera’s ease of use and see if it would pass my Mommy Rating scale.
All of the details of what you get with this camera are spelled out on this page Samsung Galaxy Camera, but basically this is a 16.3 megapixel camera that of course captures video (1920x1080 HD video to be exact). You can go from very wide photos with the 23mm lens or push the 21X optical zoom to pull in subjects that are far away. The game changer for me was the ability of the camera to connect to the internet so you can share images to your favorite social sites like Instagram or Facebook. This social sharing feature was particularly cool to me since I am on the Social Media team at QVC.
With the really big LCD and cool touchscreen functionality, I found this camera to be a real joy to use. Without reading the manual I was able to easily navigate through the various menus to see the wide range of shooting modes. But to truly understand how all of the special shooting modes work (i.e. night photo mode), I strongly recommend reading the manual. In addition to the shooting modes for every scenario you can think of, Samsung added an expert mode to allow you to change the aperture, shutter, and exposure compensation settings that a pro photographer would want access to.
Below are some of the pictures I captured before I had to return the camera to QVC (it was only a loaner ). To give you a true sample of the images right off the camera, I have not done any photo editing, however I am a really strong believer that if you want really AMAZING pictures you should always do some minor enhancements on your photos before you share them with friends and family. This camera inspired me to take pictures I would not normally take. With the easy to use features, large LCD, and the ability to post to my favorite images and video to my social sites I really could not put this camera down (I actually miss using it).
My Mommy Rating for this unbelievably fun camera is a 3.5 out of 5. While it was super easy to take pictures in a variety of modes without reading the manual, I ran into some confusion when I went to download the pics to my computer. The camera automatically organizes images into folders on the camera based on how the image was treated. For example, my Instagram pics were all in a special folder saved on the camera. It is actually a really nice folder system but navigating will require reading the manual, and in my Mommy Rating scale having to read the manual is a no-no.
My youngest son with the neighbor’s new puppy
Cheesey Q – I used the on camera color saturation tool to make the colors more vivid
My healthy lunch (I took pictures of everything!)
Because this camera was so much fun to use, I found myself taking pictures I would not normally take. I found myself seeing lines and shapes and various patterns even at the grocery store!
My beverage by the pool
Personally I think point and shoot cameras are best for wide shots, but I know many of you probably want to see the zoom capacity so I took a couple of shots where zoom was necessary.
Zoomed into the clouds off in the distance
Now this was a good use of the 21X zoom. Bugs scare me so I was really far away to get this picture. I think this wasp is eating another bug...ewwwww!
In my garden
Random bowl of frozen strawberries
Long exposure test (I kept the shutter open for 1sec @ ISO 1600)
My niece sporting her new shades
My mother-in-law with her grand-kids
My baby boy is an “angel”(soft focus was added in Instagram)
Did I mention this camera comes with a really stylish…purse? #manpurse #selfie
Thanks for reading my blog! Be sure to post comments with questions you may have about this camera or really any photography questions and I will do my best to answer.
You may have checked out our LOVE MY _____ video series , and we’re so excited to announce the launch of Style on Q, a video series where we answer your burning style questions. We’re kicking off with a question from Stacy from Jericho, New York. She writes:
Hi, I’m a pharma sales rep in Long Island, NY and a mother of two girls. I need a handbag that can hold my work stuff and keep me organized on the weekend when I’m out with my kids. I really want to try a fun summer color. Do you have any suggestions?
Stacy, we found three options for you! Here goes…
Dooney & Bourke’s Dillen Leather Small Blair Bag is gorgeous in tangerine (my favorite color!). It’s also structured, which I love. We began seeing women carrying structured bags in the 50s as the feminine answer to a briefcase, and they’re the epitome of ladylike. I love Blair with a modern pantsuit for work, especially because it opens wide enough to comfortably store a tablet. Its back pocket is also ideal for business travel, conveniently sized for a passport or boarding pass. On weekends, use its adjustable, removable strap and carry it as a crossbody with a maxi dress. Hands free!
Tignanello’s Pebble Leather Trapezoid Satchel boasts a special quality that we love. This bag actually eliminates the need (and weight!) of a wallet altogether, featuring five credit card slots and an ID holder. How genius is that? Plus, the lapis color is gorgeous and on trend, making this satchel a no-brainer for day to night wear.
Finally, orYANY’s Pebble Leather Colorblock Victoria Large Hobo is roomy and beautifully detailed, and its colors are balanced perfectly with neutrals that work well together. A great fit for summer, it can also transition seamlessly into the fall! Colorblocked bags are especially versatile because they allow you to mix and match, not to mention they’re in tune with one of fashion’s most coveted trends. A look at Jil Sander’s runway shows and Pierre Hardy shoes is proof that juxtaposed, bold colors are all the rage.
Some extra tips, so you can care for your gorgeous bags once you grab ‘em up! To maintain their shape, bags need structure. Stuff them with tissue or paper before storing them in your closet. To clean your bags, use a non-alcoholic baby wipe. They’re easy to find, easy to use and work wonders on leather.
Summer may be quickly coming to an end, but we are not done with grilling season yet! This week on The Wishful Dish, we have some of the tastiest hot dogs in the universe! Well, I actually like to call them "steak" dogs, because they are made from steak trimmings. That's why they taste so good! They are from Kansas City Steak company, and they sold out the last time they were on, so don't miss them! I've included this LINK if you want to check them out. They make a perfect Friday Night Meal, because they are so easy to prepare. Also, since they ship frozen, you will have them by Friday! So, I was thinking about a great side dish to go with the hot dogs, and some things are just the obvious choice. Like peanut butter and jelly, this choice would be franks and beans. But this recipe isn't the traditional baked beans, it's actually a three bean salad. This recipe is so good, I kept sneaking a few bites in between meals when I felt like snacking. And it's so easy that it can be made in less than 10 minutes!
3 Bean Salad
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
3/4 cup salsa
1/4 cup French dressing
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together all of the beans, water chestnuts, salsa, and the dressing. Season with garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Cover, chill, and eat! Everyone in my house loved this salad, including my kids (and they can be hard to please!). So, if you want to encourage eating more beans in your house, this recipe may be for you!
Also, I have a sneak peek of an item coming up in my show, that will be getting its only presentation at the Featured Price. It's a choice of flavors in the Graham and Rollins Yellowfin Tuna Burgers.
We've worked very hard to bring you new foods, and this one is very exciting! Please join me for The Wishful Dish on Monday at 5pm! I can't wait for you to stop by!
I'm really excited to be able to talk with you about all things Orthaheel during the great 2 hour show we have at 8pm this Saturday, August 10th. We have some great styles to show you, so please write in with any of your comments or questions.
Also, don't forget to join me on Facebook at Liam Bourke – Vionic w/ Orthaheel for QVC. You'll be able to get a glimpse of upcoming styles and a look "behind the scenes" at Orthaheel. Looking forward to chatting with you.
I had the pleasure of carrying the Aimee Tote from Aimee Kestenberg this week. Check out my week in review :)
Day 1 - On my way into PM Style after gardening with my dad. It feels nice to get dressed up!
Day 2- I took my new fav handbag from Aimee Kestenberg and borrowed a sample of something BIG coming up from Isaac (the cardi) next week and paired it with my WWC leggings. What do you think of this fall outfit?!
Day 3 Purse-onality- leisurely stroll with my dad with great accessories
Day 4 of Purse-onality- my bag was originally sitting upright, but clearly Allie has made herself quite comfortable. I'm glad she loves my new bag as much as I do
Day 5: Rocker/Edgy & Organized - perfect!
This purse makes me feel sophisticated when I carry it. I love to take it to work because it fits my edgy/rock and roll style all while giving me organization that I can't live without. It looks best with any outfit in my closet because it elevates any look that I create. Overall the purse fits into my crazy life because it has that on-the-go, demands the best in luxury, editorial look that I crave without breaking the bank for an incredible, investment handbag. To say that I love this bag is an understatement!
Before you searching always remember to change your IP adress to not be followed!
PROTECT YOURSELF & SUPPORT US! Purchase a VPN Today!